10am: 1.5 egg w/cheese, 1 tortilla & salsa. I actually poured water into my child’s dish so I wouldn’t finish his egg . . . how ridiculous is that.
1230pm: large taco salad w/1/4 c meat & ¼ c cheese. Beans, chips and 2 bites Ethans taco . . . 2p 3sss
I think somewhere in the afternoon I had another mini candy bar from Elliot’s stash . . .
6:00pm 1 chicken breast, ½ c cheesy potatoes, ½ c peas. 1 c salad.
Not so bad, except it’s 9pm and I’m hungry again.
1030pm Nachos . . . it’s not pretty, but at least I stopped and one bowl full when I wanted seconds.
10/30/07
I’m recording this on the 31st—a day late. My dietician would be disappointed, you should be too.
9:30 am 1 boiled egg, 1 toast 1P 1S
I had several pieces of licorice and a small piece of chocolate in the morning sometime . . . 3S
1230pm large salad with probably 8 tofu nuggets, then 3 or 4 of my boys’ chicken nuggets as well 4P 1S
630pm 2.5 c pasta w/chicken artichoke cream sauce
4 S 2P 3F
8-10pm 2 c blueberry pomegranate juice, 2 pieces apple cake
4S
10/31/07
930AM 1 c pasta w/chicken artichoke cream sauce 2S1P
Halloween did not treat me kindly. Or I should say, I treated myself unkindly this Halloween. Not so bad as some before though.
Lunch was a 4-in pizza and a large salad. 2S 2P
Then there was some candy in the afternoon—not much really. 2S
Then there was 2 bowls of chili at the party, a piece of cake I shared with Matt and a few bites of other deserts. 6S 3P
Then 2 more bowls of chili before bed . . . .2S 2P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment