So, here I am, the end of November 1, 2007. I’m re-capping the day. Nancy (that’s my food therapist) said I should write stuff down as soon as I eat it. I was never good at that, but when I did it, it worked. Funny how we seem to trick ourselves.
9:30 am 1 boiled egg & 1 toast -- 1P 1S
1230 pm Large taco salad w/chili, one piece cake. 3P 5S
Some candy in the afternoon—but I gave all the candy away, so it shouldn’t be a problem anymore.
430 1 bite “pumpkin pie in a cup” at Ethan’s 4-H meeting
700 1 c chili, 1 veggie burger, 1 c salad 4S 2P
9:30p still hungry . . . at a veggie burger, now I’m too full. I think I just need a big fat cup of water when I’m hungry at night, wait 20 minutes and reevaluate . . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment